Why make the same drab mayonnaise-laced cabbage coleslaw when you can make this colourful, flavourful exciting coleslaw using our Mango Dressing.
- 1 Red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1/2 Red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 White cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 Pineapple, quartered, de-cored and sliced
- 2 Apple, quartered, de-cored and sliced
- 2 Carrot, peeled and grated or finely sliced
- 150ml White wine vinegar
- 50g Brown sugar
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 300ml Wild Appetite Mango & Lemongrass Dressing
- 150ml Olive oil
- 50g Coriander, roughly chopped
- 25g Chives, roughly chopped
- Cooking oil, salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180⁰C.
Once all of your ingredients are prepared as above, mix everything from the red onion to the carrots.
Add the vinegar and sugar to allow the acid and sugar to start to “cook” the ingredients.
Meanwhile, coat your chicken in oil and seasoning. Heat an oven proof pan.
Sear the chicken on both sides until golden brown and put into the oven until fully cooked. (This will depend on your oven and size of the chicken breast but should be approx. 15 minutes)
Whilst your chicken is cooking combine the olive oil and Mango Dressing
with the vegetables followed by the coriander and chives.