Using the extensive equipment at our disposal, we process a wide range of products on site
- Storage of raw materials (ingredients and packaging) prior to production, with segregation of allergens.
- Temperature controlled batch cooking of ingredients.
- Double stage in-line emulsifier pump to achieve stable emulsions in dressings, mayonnaise and producing smooth fine textured products in specifically designed sauces.
- Piston paste filling
- Ink jet date coding
- Automatic plastic shrink label applicator
- Plastic shrink labels and tamper evident seals
- Front, back and wrap around adhesive labelling
- Palletised and stored ready for despatch.
Plant & Equipment
- Warehouse is separated into four key areas:
- Ingredients, Allergens, Packaging and Finished Products.
- Process Kitchen:
- Gas fired Cooking Kettles, 2 x 350 kg units.
- Both units have scraped surface agitators and separate mixer to maximise mixing efficiency.
- Temperature controlled for heating from ambient to 95˚C
- Water Cooling unit, to reduce temperature in tank if required for special ingredients to be added.
- Electrically heated 400 litre buffer holding tank – temperature controlled and scraped surface agitators and mixer.
- In-line emulsifier pump. A double action stator/rotor system allowing for different teeth sizes to be employed for specific products. Sizes vary from 8mm to 1mm, allowing for high shear of mixes at up to 3300 RPM.
- Positive displacement transfer pump allowing for particulates to be pumped
- Piston paste filler – volumetric filler suitable for hot filling
- Induction sealing of aluminium pads to bottles
- Separate area of process room for blending and repacking of product.
- Labelling / Packing and Warehousing
- Lynx Ink Jet Automatic date coder - in line on conveyor
- Automatic shrink film applicator either for plastic shrink labels or plastic shrink tamper evident seals.
- Hot air shrink tunnel
- Automatic labelling machine for front and back bottle / jar labelling or wrap around labels
- Chiller unit to cool products from Hot filled to < 5˚C
- Boxed and sealed through semi-auto carton taping machine
- Palletised and ready for despatch.